May 16, 2005

Bubble Tea, and Laundry...
Yesterday I met up with Jane, a friend of mine from high school who`s studying out here. We went out for bubble tea -I had mint, which I won`t ever have again because it tastes a bit like mouth wash. I should have stuck with the traditional fruit flavours.
I recently watched "Le dîner de cons", which is an excellent French comedy. You`ve got to love French humour! The premise is that every week a group of friends hold a dinner where they bring the stupidest person they can find, and choose an "idiot of the evening". However, Pierre doesn`t make it to the dinner, after hurting his back. His "invite" ends up at his place, and things go downhill from there...
After my laundry is done, I think that I`m going to head to the Parliament buildings and take a look around again before my first tour tomorrow morning. I thought my first tour was on Wednesday, and that I was doing Acceuil and the Peace Tower tomorrow. Turns out I had them reversed.

No comments: