June 23, 2004

Almost Done...
Well, the election is almost upon us (or at least those of us who are Canadians). I've got my 550 people hired, apart from those who keep going down for the count. They call up and tell me that they can't work the day of the election for all sorts of reasons. I don't want to, I got another job, I'm sick, I'll be gone over the weekend, and it's too early in the morning. Then there are all of the people who go to the wrong training sessions, because they don't write down what I tell them. Or there are the people who call me up and want a better position. Not to mention those who think that they are entitled to work the election, simply because it is a government job. Oh my oh my. I'm surprised at how many crazy people there are out there. It's definitely been a lesson for me...

No comments: