August 19, 2004

Hero...
I saw a trailer on TV for the movie Hero the other day! I don't usually get excited about seeing a movie, but I can't wait to see this one. I wanted to see it while I was in France, but alas, I didn't get to see it, and thought that I would never get to see it.
I was planning on going on a Wednesday night, because that's cheap movie night in France. I got to the cinema, then learned that in France they change the movie line up on Wednesdays, and that Wednesday they decided to no longer show Hero.
So, I went back to my carpeted room at the MAJT all bummed out. I figured that I'd never get to the film, since it wasn't out in North America before I left (films are usually out here before in France). I'm excited to see it when it comes out in cinema in a week or two.

No comments: