May 06, 2005

One week of training down...
Well, my first week of training is done (I`ve got one more before I start my actual job). It's been a really fun week, and yet I`m dead tired at the same time. Wè've done a lot of cool things, and learned a lot as well. The last time I took any history was five years ago, so the Canadian history lecture today was really helpful. I`m looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow, but I won`t be slacking off the whole weekend. There`s always stuff to do in this town. And, I need to go into Centre Block, and look around a bit while learning about the various paintings, and sculptures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Canadian history! Now there's a subject I liked in high school. We have had some very, ahem, colorful people. A prime minister who did seances and talked to his dog (serious conversations), several founders who were alcoholics, a rebel who was scitzo and talked to god constantly and his companion (my fav) who was a brilliant prairie fighter who wound up in the US doing the wild west show.

Stephen said...

The weird thing is that MacKenzie King was in power for longer than any other PM -22 years!!!