June 22, 2005

PMac & Les Amis Secrets...
I almost bumped into Peter MacKay (deputy leader of the Official Opposition) at work today, literally. I was going to the info-tent to pick up my group, and looking at the House of Commons entrance. When I turned around to look where I was going, he was two feet in front of me walking towards the HoC entrance.
We started doing an "Amis Secrets" (secret friends) at work today. So, I have the name of someone, and someone has my name. For the next week we`re supposed to be extra nice to the person, and give them little gifts without revealing our identity...
I gave mon amie secrète some cookies that I baked (they were good, don`t worry), and a map to help her get around Ottawa. Despite the fact that she`s lived here her whole life, she still gets lost sometimes, which is what the map was for. And the cookies were for a snack, as she wanders around.

No comments: