June 30, 2006

Surprise Visit...
I had a surprise visit yesterday from Jane, an old friend of mine from highschool. I was in the mall talking to a friend (taking another break from work), when I saw her head pop around the corner. Now you have to realise that this was quite a surprise for me, as I thought she was either in Korea visiting family, or back in Ottawa. But no, she decided to stop here for a day en route to Ottawa! I think she was as surprised as I was, because she didn't even know that I worked in the mall. I took an early lunch, and we ended up chatting for quite a bit in the afternoon as my office was dead.
In the evening she stayed with another friend, so I went over and we had a bonfire and chatted until way too late in the evening. It was so nice to see her again, especially since it was such a surprise!

No comments: