July 18, 2006

Passports and Vaccines...
My new passport arrived in the mail today. The picture is awful, but who has a good passport photo (if you do, don't tell me). Now I can get a Chinese work visa, once the school in China gets the necessary paper work done.
Tonight I'm getting a few vaccines that I need before I leave. Since I'll be in the Beijing area, I'm not too worried about catching all sorts of weird jungle diseases. I need Hepatitis A and Typhoid fever for sure, as well as Polio, Tetnus, and Diptheria booster shots for good measure (two shots, one in each arm).
One step closer to leaving...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

China. Wow you really get around the world. How long is this one for? Is your mom stocking you up with Tamiflu?

Sounds very interesting. Keep all of us without interesting lives posted :)

PS. My passport photo is great but it's expired. Does that still count?

Stephen said...

The anticipation is half the fun I think! I took a Beijing and a few China travel guides out of the library and I've been going through them.
My mom's not stocking up on Tamiflu, yet, although I'm supposed to make sure I get the flu shot in the fall when I'm over there. I think I'll be able to count your passport photo. My last one wasn't too bad, but now that you're not allowed to smile...

Anonymous said...

I look sexy in my photo, the non-smiling thing makes it mysterious and model-esq looking. Looks like I'm a sexy Russian Spy. But maybe I am a Russian spy...;)

Have fun in China, I'm done school on Aug 12th! Thats it for my BA! woohoo!

SAVB

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it up.