November 04, 2006

The Token Foreigner...
My school is turning 100 this month so they're putting on a big celebration in a few weeks time. They've also decided to put together a glossy brochure to promote the school. Seeing as it's a foreign language school, they need pictures of the foreign teachers at work. So this morning a group of students and I held hands and walked across the field while the photographer took photos. We then had another photo shoot, where I was pretending to teach a small group of students something outside (if you look closely, I was teaching them from their chemistry texts). We'll see how the photos turns out. In the example photos the photographer had from another school, I saw two other foreign teachers that I met earlier this year. I wonder if they ever saw the photos?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A star is born!!