December 20, 2006

Food Poisoning...
I think I got a bought of food poisoning last night. I went to a restaurant I had been to before (金汉斯), which has Chinese food and South American BBQ (chicken hearts, duck, leg of lamb, ox tongue, squid, etc.), with 1800's German decor. They actually have forks and knives, a rarity in China. This time I didn't try the chicken hearts, and I passed on the raw beef which I figured would be a sure fire way to get sick.
I felt fine when I came home and went to bed, but in the middle of the night I woke up. I'll spare the details, but it's a good thing that I've got tile floors because I didn't make it to the bathroom. Luckily I only had two classes in the afternoon, so I could sleep in. The steamed rice I nibbled at for lunch has stayed down, and I'm drinking water and Gatorade to keep from getting dehydrated. Hopefully I'll be back to normal soon.

No comments: