April 24, 2007

The Honey Poo(l)...
One of my favourite places in town is called "The Honey Pool", though I affectionately refer to it as "Honey Poo". They've got great cakes, a relaxed atmosphere, and a recent addition of real coffee for a reasonable price. But it also includes two of the funniest signs that I've seen in a while. They crack me up every time I go to Honey Poo.
In case you can't read the signs clearly, I've included a typed version beside the photos.
SWEET TALK
to any your way
So much meat floss
Way
all over!
occasion

'Meat floss' anyone?
Charlie and the Chocolate meat Factory

Since when did Charlie have meat in his factory?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should get a job as a translator over there...

Stephen said...

The first step would be mastering English, so I can understand what they're trying to say!
Meat floss?? Is there a proper translation for that...