May 01, 2008

Travelling Again...
It's been a busy school year. I've learned a lot, and enjoyed most of it. But now that summer's here I'm off travelling again. So this summer the first leg of my vacation will start in Paris, Madrid, and Morocco, and continuing on from there. It should be a grand adventure, and I'll be posting a few stories and photos on here throughout the summer. So sit back, and have a vicarious summer vacation.
I'm going to steal a line from Kim who quotes Mark Twain in saying "Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Post pics and stories as usual.

Anonymous said...

yup, he's on another adventure, keep us up to date.

Anonymous said...

Quelle bonne idee d'aller au Maroc! Dans quelle ecole vas-tu apprendre l'arabe?

Anonymous said...

like the quote.....think I'll use it myself. have an awesome time. what are you planning on doing in Morocco?

Stephen said...

Working on the Paris post, but I want to add some photos to it.
Je vais etudier l'arabe dans une ecole a Fes, que j'ai trouve avec l'aide de l'internet et un groupe de departements d'arabe dans des universites americainnes. Ca doit etre interessant!
I'm planning to study Arabic for 3 weeks, then do some travelling around the country before heading back to Europe again.