August 05, 2003

Arrêté on the Way (hopefully)!...
Well, several other assistants who will be working in the Lille académie have received their arrêtés (they let you get your visa from the consulate) this week! That means that there's hope for me getting mine before the middle of September. Although since I got my first letter from Lille a lot later than most of them did, maybe that means that I'll have to wait longer. We'll see.
I've been in touch with some of the other assistants that will be working all over France next year. Some people in the Seattle area are hoping to get together in August, and I'm thinking about going down, even though it's a long drive. A lot of people (like 50+) are planning on meeting in Paris around the end of September before we go off to our own cities. We're also thinking about staying in the same hostel (or at least in the same end of town). I can't wait to head over to France!
A la prochaine...

No comments: