December 17, 2003

Christmas Plans...
I've only got two hours of teaching left this week, then I'm officially on holidays.
In case you're wondering what I'm doing for Christmas, I'm heading to the south of France. l'll be leaving Lille on Sunday, and spending the night in Lyon. I've heard that it's a really pretty city, so I figured that I'd break up the long train trip and take advantage of the fact that the TGV goes through Lyon. I'll be arriving in Cannes on Monday evening and hopefully the French family that I'll be staying with will be there to pick me up :)
I'll be spending Christmas with the family, then I'm not sure yet what will happen for New Years. I'm hoping to head to Paris, because I think that would be a lot of fun. I'm still working on the arrangements, and calling up contacts. Here's hoping!
I'm planning on updating my blog while I'm on vacation, just so that you all can get your "Going to France" blog fix, lol ;)

No comments: