January 06, 2004

Getting paid soon...
I have been paid an advance (about 80%) on my salary for the months of October, November, and December, but I have to wait until the end of January before I get the remaining 20%, plus my salary for January. Why can't they just have paid me normally starting in October?
I guess that would require too much "le planning", and considering that the French use the English word for planning, hmmmm... makes you wonder.

No comments: