January 05, 2004

Seven weeks and counting down...
Today was my first day back at work after two weeks of vacation, most of which was in the south of France.
I feel slightly guilty, but not too much, because I really don't want to start back to work yet. Only seven weeks until the next two week vacation.
I know I can, I know I can, I know I can...
I guess that it didn't help that I had the two worse classes of all time this morning. One of the classes had the kid that I kicked out a few weeks ago, and the other was taught by the same teacher as the first.
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...
I was so sad to get off the train at Lille from Paris. It hit me while in the metro. I'm back, and I need a vacation already.
I hope I can, I hope I can, I hope I can...
Can I ?

No comments: