April 23, 2004

Hello from Switzerland!
Well, I made it to Switzerland safely. In otherwords, there were no bombs on the rails. I do not know if you have heard about the terrorist organisation in France that still has 10 bombs that they are going to put on the rails somewhere in France. It is a bit scary if you ask me.
Anyway, I went to Geneva the first day, and met up with my friend Conrad. On Thursday I went to the Chateau de Chillon , Montreux, and Vevey (the headquarters of Nestle). The Lake of Geneva is amazingly beautiful. It reminds me a lot of the Rocky mountains. It has been so long since I have seen green and water (there is hardly any green or water in Lille), that I was almost giddy when I saw the lake, mountains, and green parks, lol.
Today I went to Lausanne, and walked around for a few hours. I went by the home of the Olympic Organisation, and bought a lot of yummy Swiss chocoalte!
Ciao

No comments: