May 16, 2004

Back Home...
Well, I am back home now in Canada, after almost a full eight months in Europe.
It has certainly been a crazy experience, beyond anything that I could have possible imagined. There have certainly been good times, but there were a lot of hard times as well. If you have been reading for a while, the incident with the police might remind you of something, or not getting paid, or...
But the experience has allowed me to make some good friends (and visit with some old ones), and to do a lot of travelling. All in all, I got to visit nine different countries!
I think that it will be a bit of a change for me living back in Canada again, and especially in the city where I live. But we'll see how that all works out.
For the moment, I need to catch up on my sleep. I spent almost 22 hours in transit, from leaving Lille until I pulled up in my drive way.

No comments: