November 29, 2005

It Snows...
It actually snowed last night -I was surprised, despite the cold weather we've had for the last few days. Not that there's a lot of snow, just enough to cover the grass, but it's still nice to see some white all the same. And it sounds cool when crunching underfoot. Hopefully it'll snow soooo much that tomorrow my Plants & Animals lab final is cancelled (that's one horrible course), and I don't have my Verts quiz (which I won't get to study for anyway, since I have to memorize Latin plant names, and families, and floral diagrams and stuff for the other course).
On a different note, the election date has been set for January 23, which is nice that it's not right after New Year's, but annoying because it'll make it harder to recruit university students.

No comments: