August 24, 2003

Some other stuff...
So since I'll be away for a few days, I thought that I'd leave you with some 'interesting' links to keep you occupied...
Try typing "Going to France" in either Google.com or Yahoo.com, and my page (the one you're reading right now) comes up as number 2! Isn't that crazy? I've only been writing since like the end of June... Anyway, onto some other sites:
->Here's the website of one of the collèges that I'll be working in. The other school has a site too, but it's not up and running right now...
->Have you ever wanted to build a Hobbit-like-house? Well now you can...
->This one is a crazy Swedish song about a hat. Yes, it's weird, but kinda funny too. Here is a translation of the crazy lyrics to help you out...
->A blog from Basra, Iraq...
->And here's a really cool photo taken by a fellow assistant in Paris, France...
->Have you ever wanted to learn Tibetan? How about Scottish Gaelic or Norwegian? Why not find out why there are two written languages in Norway?
->Ever wondered about those WMD (Weapons of Mass Destruction)? Well, here they are, just read very carefully...
->What about travelling the Trans-Siberian railroad (something I'm going to do one day), or going to Kyzyl, Tannu Tuva?
->There's always trekking in Turkestan, or temple touring in Thailand (mmmm, I love Thai food)...
->Or you could check out some photos from the overland route through Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, and China taken by a student in Calgary...
If you're still bored, check out some of the links on the right hand side of the page...

No comments: