September 14, 2003

Where haven't you been yet?
I saw this question a few weeks ago and thought it was really cool because people usually ask, "where have you been?" While I'm in Europe, I'm hoping to go to Morocco, Eastern Europe (Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, etc.), Brussels of course (it's really close), Switzerland, and so many other places.
But I thought that I would also come up with my Top 5 List of places I want to go (after going to France/Europe this year).
5. Australia and New Zealand
4. South America (especially Brazil, and Peru)
3. The Overland Route (Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Nepal, Tibet, China)
2. South East Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc.)
1. India
OK, I know that I fudged a bit and gave more general regions than specific places, but now, where haven't you been yet? What are your top 5 places?

"All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveller is unaware."
-Martin Buber

No comments: